Hit and Run Candlestick Inc delivers time-sensitive training and education; thus a strict “no refund” policy is in place. If you wish to stop your service, please cancel before the renewal date listed on your profile to avoid the auto-renewing.
How to cancel your subscription
- Log into the members Home Page starting here: https://hitandruncandlesticks.com/member-login/
- Click on My Account button near the top of the page and choose the service you wish to cancel.
- Enter your email address and today’s date in the fields provided.
- Click On the Cancel Membership button.
- Your service will continue until your membership anniversary date and you will not be auto-billed.
The Hit & Run Candlesticks Inc. websites is an educational website designed to provide readers training and other resources for technical stock market trading options. There are no warranties given or implied.
You should use all information as a starting point for developing your own personal trading techniques. Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc., Trading for Profit, LLC, Right Way Options, and BYOB Trading do not recommend or endorse any specific buy and sell instructions and the reader must accept personal responsibility for all trade decisions. The Hit and Run Candlesticks, Right Way Options, and BYOB Trading website content and product offerings are not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice. Neither Rick Saddler, Doug Campbell, John Carignan, Hitandruncandlesticks.com, Right Way Options, nor BYOB Trading will be responsible for your personal trading results.
The information contained herein has been compiled from sources deemed reliable and it is accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, the HitandRunCandlesticks.com website cannot guarantee as to its accuracy, completeness, and validity and cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed. All discussions regarding specific market trades are for illustration purposes only and do not constitute buy/sell recommendations. The Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc., Trading for Profit, LLC, Right Way Options, and BYOB Trading do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before investing in options.
Effective date: May 22, 2018
Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://hitandruncandlesticks.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service Service is the https://hitandruncandlesticks.com/ website operated by Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. will never sell, trade or share your personal information, except as required by law or regulatory body.
We will use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
SUBSCRIPTIONS, MEMBERSHIPS, TRIALS, CANCELLATIONS, and REFUNDS:
Trial Membership – A trial lasts for a set period of time and has certain limitations on the educational content available as compared to a full membership. For example, trials do not have access to our multiple presenter Members-only e-learning sessions or recordings. Trials are not a subscription and do not convert into a subscription. So, there is no automatic billing after the trial period.
Trial Membership Cancellation – There is no need to cancel a trial. Since trials are not subscriptions, if you do not wish to continue beyond the trial membership expiration date, simply do not purchase a full membership. Your access and billing related to that service will stop on the trial expiration date.
Membership/Subscription Cancellation – If you would like to cancel your membership subscription, we honor all cancellation requests. To cancel your membership subscription use the My Account section in the member’s area and cancel your account. You must cancel your membership 24 hours before your renewal date in order to prevent being re-billed for the monthly, semi-annual or annual membership.
When termination is requested by a subscriber, subscription or membership fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the subscription would then become inactive and the account canceled. Cancellation of service is not official until the subscriber receives an email confirmation from Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc., and if your request is not answered in 3 business days, you will need to Contact us and confirm the cancellation.
Options are not suitable for investors. There are risks involved with any option strategy. Individuals should not enter into options transactions until they have read and understood the open disclosure document titled “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options,” which outlined the purposes and risks of options transactions. This booklet is available at OCC- Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation of claims will be supplied upon request.
Hit and Run Candlesticks, Right Way Options, Top Gun Futures and Trader Vision 20/20 do not provide investment advice. Rick Saddler, Doug Campbell, Steve Risner and Ed Carter are not registered investment advisors. The information provided on this site and all materials is for educational purposes only and are not a solicitation to buy or sale and securities or derivatives.
Hit and Run Candlestick Inc delivers time-sensitive training and education, thus a strict “no refund” policy is in place. If you wish to stop your service, please cancel before the renewal date listed on your profile to avoid the auto-renewing.
All sales are final and refunds are not offered for product purchases. All sales are processed through Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. However, should a customer have a concern or be displeased with their order, we will make every effort to rectify that concern or displeasure as soon as possible. This includes offering replacements for same value products and is done at the sole discretion of Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. management. Contact must be made within 30 days of your purchase.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe HitandRunCandlesticks.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below. You may also reach us through our Contact Page.
The Hit and Run Candlesticks, Right Way Options, and BYOB Trading websites are owned by Hit and Run Candlesticks Inc. This policy and the use of these sites are governed by Missouri state law. If a dispute arises under this policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Springfield, MO.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Springfield, MO, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.