The Webinato Chatroom currently requires Flash in order for it to work.
Unfortunately, the Chrome Browser is phasing out support for Flash.
However, until Webinato rolls out its replacement platform, it is possible to continue using Flash in Chrome.
Below are the instructions for enabling continued use of Flash on Chrome.
- Open your Chrome Browser
- Click on the “3 Dots” icon in the upper-right corner of the Chrome Browser.
- Choose “Settings” (This opens the Chrome settings in a new browser tab.)
- At the top of the Chrome Settings page, search for the word "flash" then click the Site Settings section (with the "flash" term flagged on it).
- Once Site Settings are shown, scroll down to find the highlighted Flash section, and click to enter.
- Once inside the Flash section, make sure it is set to “Ask first.” If it is not, click the toggle on the right side to set it to the "on" position.
- That's it, you're done. You can now close the Settings tab and resume normal browsing.